Waking Ideas Publishing
Waking Ideas Publishing is the division of Waking Ideas that includes the blog, podcasts, videos, ebooks, and other future related projects. Below are the latest posts on the blog, organized by section: Technology & Space, Politics & Economics, Comics & Video Games, Health & Life Stories, Culture & Critics Corner, Incredible Creatures & Other Features, and Podcasts.
From The Blog
Technology & Space
Politics & Economics
- Don't Trust The Man on the Street
- The Day And Time To End Public Education Is Today, Right Now
- Hanford Nuclear Tank in Washington is Leaking
- President of the United States Authorizes False Flag Event For Syria
- A Call to Action and A Response To Dismissive Attitudes
- The Market Ticker - Blatant Lawlessness Repeated Over 100 Years
- The Right to Life and To Defend That Life
Health & Life Stories
On Waking Ideas
Comics & Video Games
Culture & Critics Corner
Incredible Creatures & Other Features
Waking Ideas Podcasts
The Interview Series
A 'Waking Ideas Interviews Interesting People' Podcast hosted by Danny Nicolas.
- Episode 1: Honeyswamp - Featuring guests Claire & Shelly
- Episode 2: Coming Soon!
Breakfast With a Side of...
A podcast hosted by Danny Nicolas where he talks breakfast and a grab bag topic of the day, often with a guest or two. Shows range from 30 to 90 minutes in length.
- Episode 1: Leaving USA for America. Featuring guest Mitch Santell.
- Episode 2: The Latest Film, TV, and Technology news. Featuring Waking Ideas editor Taylor Landine.
- Episode 3: Coming soon
The Cultured Nerd
A conversational, nerdy podcast hosted by Taylor Landine and Neil Fastabend.
- Episode 1: coming soon