Waking Ideas Publishing - Health & Life Stories
Written By Danny Nicolas
As Caroline McCarthy says in her year in travel review, I am also incredibly grateful for the providence and opportunities I have had to travel this year, and I am 100% with her on this statement as well:
"And — yes, yes — personal recap posts are almost universally a total humblebrag. I’m not apologizing; I’m proud of myself for making the personal declaration that I’d start saying yes to more potential adventures in 2012 and stop overthinking the drawbacks."
COUNTRIES VISITED IN 2012 (marked with an * if it was a return visit)
Belgium, France, Italy, Greece*
U.S. STATES VISITED IN 2012
Ohio, Oregon*, North Carolina, Washington*, Arizona*, Utah*, Nevada*, California*
METHODS OF TRAVEL IN 2012
Walking, Bicycling, Train, Automobile (including Carpool, Car Rental), Airplane
A FEW SELECT HIGHLIGHTS:
- BBQ with Jake Dahn, Bryan Culver, John Heimkes IV, & friends in San Francisco.
- Cooking delicious food with Mike Santell & friends in Mission Viejo
- Hanging out with Adam Figgat, Moses The Dog, & friends.
- Christmas with all my siblings and parents
- Photographing Kyle Woolley's wedding and reception in Oregon
- Living in a terrible apartment in Salt Lake City.
- Cooking pizza in Ohio with Brian and Emily
- Road trip to California with Corey, Caroline, Ammon, and Corey's cousin.
Published on Saturday, December 29th, 2012 at 6:00 am | Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.