One lovely suggestion I got for bagel week was the idea of a bagel topped with fresh fruit. While you might like to choose just one and cover the bagel, I decided to go all out and have 5 different types of fruit for this delicious snack.
2 peach slices
Whipped Cream Cheese
Your Favorite Bagel
1. Slice your bagel in half and lightly spread the cream cheese over each half.
2. Slice your strawberries lengthwise and set them aside for the moment.
3. Place a raspberry at the top, left, right, and bottom of each half, then place the blackberries and blueberries in similar positions around the bagel top.
4. Then add the strawberry slices in a circular pattern around the bagel.
5. Top each half off with a small peach slice at the top.